About the Us
What are the goals of the project?
- To look at the current PA academic standards to see how leadership education can be better integrated into existing school curriculum.
- The development of leadership based lesson plans, worksheets, videos, etc. that can be integrated into current classroom activities.
- The development of a website that will include toolkits and other resources that an educator can easily access for use in their classroom.
- Professional development sessions for educators on how to integrate leadership education into their lessons and how to promote disability acceptance and awareness.
- Youth- led, youth- driven assemblies for students that promote leadership.
- A statewide “I’m a Leader!” campaign.
This project is funded by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council